7.14.2009

mail call: URBAN OUTFITTERS MAG


I received the new Urban Outfitters mag in the mail today. I'll admit that I'm not so much a fan of the nakedness on the cover (read as: I wish they would recall the mag, put some clothes on that girl, and then resend it), it does nothing to make me want to buy that necklace... but I'm loving the tees from page 16-17. They are all the kind of easy, breezy fashion I am into right now. The stripes, florals, and neutrals are perfection. I would wear any one of them.... with pants.

2 comments:

blue moss said...

....i would like them better with pants too :)
and thanks so for letting me know about the tote...i would have totally missed it! i am so excited
michelle

Waxy said...

hehe - love how you added the ...with pants at the end!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin