7.08.2009

adopt an OUTFIT

Sherwood Forest Romper

I have seen this Sherwood Forest romper on three different sites in the last week. I am pretty sure that must be a sign that it is supposed to come home and live with me. And of course, if I'm going to give the romper a home, I can't leave these poor Sam Edelman sandals out in the cold... 


... and if I'm making a home for rompers and sandals, I shouldn't discriminate against this Buoyant Bib Necklace...


... and a necklace won't feel at home without another piece of jewelry to keep it company, so I just have to adopt this ruby ring...

Ruby

... and now my good deeds for the day are done-- another outfit has found a loving home. It feels so good to give back.

5 comments:

KaTie said...

i can't believe the romper & sandals weren't already in your closet. it's so you!! :)

Anne @ The City Sage said...

I'll take one of each please! Those sandals in particular are KILLING ME!

Oh, and as for painting and landlords? Let's just say that what mine doesn't know won't hurt him ;)

familyof5 said...

That is so humanitarianistic of you! (is that a word?)

FancyPants-design said...

That romper is adorable!! I love your blog.. just found it :)

blue moss said...

waht a great assortment....hard to say no once you get started...

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin