10.29.2012

if i can't, YOU MUST

Blue ($25). Yellow ($12) -

I'm like 98% sure that the hubby and I are done adding to this kooky clan, but I still melt when I see little baby things that I'd want to decorate our pretend 3rd child's nursery with. The little man is 8 months and well on his way to college so there's no more nursery buying for him. Someone needs to put me out of my misery and get these afghans into their nursery stat! Ugh. Too cute.

I spent my Sunday evening searching through the vintage afghans on Etsy, by the way. I have some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket and some ugly blankets in our house burning a hole in my retinas. I'm still hoping the thrifting gnomes will smile on me and a gorgeous vintage afghan will drop into my lap someday soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Heidi...I have the yellow one. Someone from my in laws church gave it me last time I was pregnant and I've never used it. Its not vintage, but it is exactly the same as that picture. If you want it, let me know, we will work out the details.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin