1.01.2009

it's almost a ROOM

Our living room remodel has been sloooow moving in the last month. Between my being sick, hubby working holiday hours for FedEx, and the holidays, it was at a standstill some weeks. But my dad and brother-in-law continued to work on it in their free hours and hubby has finally been able to help again with Christmas shipping finished. Here is the living room with the new lighting, new doors, and the sheetrock going up. It's starting to look like one big room! 


to remind you where we started...

and where we've been...

We're almost there! It's almost time for the fun part- paint and decorating and all things pretty... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't WAIT to see how it turns out! I love me a good makeover, and new years is the perfect time to indulge in some renovation eye candy!

even though it looks messy and arduous, I'm totally jealous of you guys for being able to get your hands dirty and really create your space from the ground up. it's going to be SO satisfying when it's done!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin