8.31.2009

our NEW COUCH?


Happy Monday! Well, Ashley of Kitty Genius has introduced hubby and I to what may be our next home purchase: the Crate & Barrel Lounge Sofa in gray. We decided it might be better to invest in a long-term couch rather than spend money on an IKEA couch that will likely last only a few years. This couch comes in a nice long 93" size and is microfiber so it is easy to clean. The reviews all say it is incredibly comfortable. I adore the color and love that the shape can lend itself to just about any style.What else can we ask for in a couch? Now to find a store nearby to try it out in person...

3 comments:

Chelsea Junget said...

I love it...just the thing for my living room. Sadly, no couch budget this year.

Heidi Jo said...

Yeah... we don't have a couch budget either but we are going to be selling some of our current furniture that doesn't fit our style anymore to make a budget for this couch. I'd rather have one nice couch that I love than two that I don't like. : )

duet letterpress said...

we have the lounge in the 93" size in the dark brown and LOVE it! i'm not sure if there's a c&b outlet near you, but that's where we scored ours.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin