8.05.2009

$29.95 at ANTHROPOLOGIE

There is little more exciting in my bargain-shopping life than coming away from Anthropologie with numerous items under $30. Every October, my mother takes me shopping for my birthday and one of our annual stops is Anthro's clearance room. Of course I peruse the rest of the store, but I don't try anything on unless it is $40 or less. Right now is the perfect time to visit Anthro's sales. The fall clothes are in and the summer clothes are making their way out. But alas, my birthday money does not arrive for a few months. That doesn't mean you have to miss out though! Welcome to my customized Anthropologie $29.95 clearance room. There are some lovely deals to be had.






Don't you love sales?? Stay tuned for the $19.95 and under clearance room. 

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin