6.08.2009

SNEAK PEAK inspiration

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Hubby and I traveled to SoCal for a cousin's wedding. It was surprisingly cold for a SoCal June wedding, but beautiful none-the-less. Hubby performed the ceremony and did an amazing job. He mixes the perfect amount of humor and tradition and everyone loved it. I missed the last wedding he did, so it was fun for me to witness his officiating. I got back to find this amazing office Design*Sponge sneak peak waiting for me.



I'm not usually attracted to such modern, clean lines, but the colors and design details speak to me in this home. It's the perfect combination of traditional and modern. I love all the molding and the cubbies in the master bath... and that hallway... I love it all!

1 comment:

danielle thompson said...

wow, i love your blog! total eye candy. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :-) i look forward to reading your's! :-) have a great weekend!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin