12.02.2008

get well SOON

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I know, I dropped off the face of the planet for a few days there, but packing caught me off guard and then we were off to SoCal for Thanksgiving. We caravanned with hubby's family, had Thanksgiving with grandma and grandpa and then spent two days at the happiest place on earth. My body decided it probably isn't the happiest place on earth because now, after a marathon 4 days of driving and walking and telling my tired body to silence itself, I am at home sick. So in the spirit of illness, here are some etsy happy thoughts and get well wishes for myself and all of you sickies out there.

a little vitamin C


to keep the warmth from escaping out your toes


for your chicken noodle soup


in lieu of a bouquet of flowers


you can never have too many flowers when sick


for tired shoulders


something bright and cheery to keep warm


to soothe away the body aches


a sweet for when we are starting to feel better


and don't forget...

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin