12.30.2008

VS semi-annual SALE

Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale right now which I always love. Time to stock up on underthings, lotions, and gifts for birthdays. I have never bought any actual clothing from them (unless bathing suits count), but always find things I like when looking through their mag and online. Have you ever bought clothing from VS? Is it as fabulous as it looks (not taking into account that none of us are VS models ; )? Because if so- here are a number of things that I am keeping my eyes on. I am loving their feminine and casual-chic pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have shopped at VS - I really like it. Their pants are made for us long legged types, and their pea coats are wonderful. I hope that helps!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin