2.28.2009

a pretty home for your PRETTY JEWELRY

I am always in the market for a cute jewelry stand because there is a bit of an overflow problem with my jewelry box. This stand from who made it is just what I am looking for. It would be so cute sitting on top of a dresser in your room or closet. 


Or if you are a handy person (*cough* Barb *cough*), I am sure you could come up with a DIY version using thrifted plates, or mismatched plates from your own kitchen. I have a big 'ol list of things to paint, reupholster, and repurpose for our remodel/redecorating project, but I might just have to tack this to the end of it.

5 comments:

blue moss said...

cute cute cute
m

knack said...

hee hee!! You crack me up..... I'll work on this and you'll be the first to get one! :) they are fabulous!

Peach Street ~ Jamie said...

Greetings from the Artists of the TDIPT Mercantile

We wanted to thank you for visiting with us during the One World One Heart Blog Event and Giveway. What a wonderful event it was!

This month we have some more exiciting things going on at TDIPT. It's our 2nd birthday and we're celebrating with a fabulous giveaway!

We hope that you will join us and register to win one of ELEVEN prizes to be given away later this month. If you'd like more info, please visit us at http://todwellinprimitivethymes.blogspot.com.

Thanks again for your visit and we look forward to having you come and celebrate our 2nd birthday with us!

Many Blessings,

The Artists of TDIPT Mercantile

Heidi Jo said...

Barb- You don't have to make me one (unless you REEEALLY want to), they just reminded me of something you would enjoy making. : )

Shuky Aharonovitch said...

Once I made one of these by myself! Out of bottle of water.

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin