11.04.2008

smitten with DOMINO

I know, I know. Domino is such an obvious thing to love when you love decorating. But I happened to go to Borders this evening while hubby and his brother were tearing our walls apart, and I flipped through the new Domino decorating book, and it's fabulous. I mean, I knew it was fabulous from the raves on my favorite decor blogs, but it's so fabulous, I put it on hold so I can buy it tomorrow with my Borders rewards coupon.


And a wonderful thing to note is that when you buy the book, you get a free subscription to Domino magazine for a year. I'd say it's a win/win. Beyond, the fabulosity of the book (I wonder how many times you are allowed to say "fabulous" in a post), Domino magazine always has inspiring decor ideas, innovative small space solutions, fabulous home tours, and more. And their website is a huge collection of all of the inspiration from their magazine, as well as online goodies and galleries not found in the mag.
Let me share some of the beauties with you to inspire you to check out Domino for yourself:



from the kitchen and bathroom before-and-afters photo gallery.
I love before and afters because I hope that someday our house becomes a before-and-after.

So, what are you doing tomorrow? That's right- going out to buy your very own Domino mag.

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin