- It takes me way too long to get dressed on a cold winter day... I've got my long underwear, pants, wool socks, leg warmers, Uggs, then a tank, tee, long-sleeved tee, thermal, sweatshirt, jacket, scarf, and gloves- again, I know many of you have it much worse... I am forever grateful that a parka is not included in my list.
- My feet are never warm. I have to go to sleep with socks on in the attempt to warm my tootsies up, but I can't fall asleep with socks on, so when my feet hit a semi-comfortable temperature I kick my socks off only to have cold feet again.
- (Luckily I married the warmest guy in the world. He is like an electric blanket, hot water bottle, and -40 degree down sleeping bag all rolled into one. Score.)
- Drinking any beverages with ice pretty much turn me into a human ice cube.
- I have to always bring several layers with me to any location, even if the weather is supposed to be tolerable because you never know- I may walk into a store with air conditioning and freeze on the spot.
- And whenever the cold weather hits, I immediately want to shop for ridiculously thick and much too expensive (for me anyway) sweaters that can only be worn a couple months out of the year. Which brings me to my cold weather cravings of the moment...
I have never tried this tea but it sounds delicious and soothing to me right now. I mean really, can The Republic of Tea go wrong?
I'll take this scarflette or any of her beautiful and unique neck warmers.
Winter Song by Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson via The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs
There is some definite winter ear candy on this album.
Ugg has some amazing new styles this year. This is one of the many I will accept for Christmas. ;)
I can't help it. I love this movie. The actors, the locations, the scenery, the humor and warmth, not to mention Cameron Diaz's wardrobe... I just love it.
Enough about me and my never-ending wishlists. What are your cold weather cravings?