1.20.2010

a REMODEL peek


Here's a sneak peek into the latest remodel progress. The kitchen cabinets are white, the floors are in, and the granite is ready to go in. (And we have a dishwasher for the first time in 3 years!!!) Our bedroom is all painted- I'm so excited about the green wall! The carpet is scheduled to go in the rest of the house next week. Yes, carpet. I've lived in houses with wood flooring and i've in ones with carpeting and I like the comfort of carpeting on bare feet in the living area. And I think our little girl will appreciate the softness when she is crawling and walking and falling the first years of her life. Once the carpeting is in, we go in- as in move back in... oh my gosh. I am SO ready.

2 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing, I am LOVING that green wall, great choice!

Laina Diane said...

Looks so great! I'm excited to see how it all comes together!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin