12.28.2009

very MERRY



I hope you all had a very merry Christmas with family and friends. Hubby and I spent Christmas Eve Eve with my family, Christmas Eve with his, and then we spent Christmas together. It was a lovely holiday week. Hubby and I bought ourselves an early Christmas present of a flatscreen at the end of November, so our Christmas gifts to each other were small but it was nice to have a small Christmas together. One of my favorite presents was this hedgehog nail brush. Give me something with animals and pretty colors, and I'm happy. All in all, time spent with family was wonderful and I was truly spoiled to have my husband around all day for 3 days in a row. Now my sister and brother-in-law and their sweet 1-month old daughter are here and the family time will continue until the New Year. I hope you all feel as blessed as I do and are able to end the year looking back at all of the growth, beauty, and love you have experienced in 2009. Merry Christmas and happy holidays from my crooked home to yours!

1 comment:

lily pottery said...

oh i L-O-V-E this tree! so great!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin