12.11.2009

anthropologie + a budget= RUCHE


I bookmark so many sites that sometimes ones I want to revisit get lost in the shuffle. How Ruche has been in my shop links without being revisited by me, I will never know. Luckily I just refound it and am making a mental note to visit often. Ruche is like Anthropologie on a smaller scale and on a tighter budget (as in clothing starting in the $20 range and accessories starting under $10). Works for me! There are gorgeous, feminine details in each piece and it is hard to close the site without dropping something in your cart. Luckily (or not), the beauties I wanted the most are sold out (these perfect boots). But maybe next time, I won't be so lucky and I will actually have to fight the shopping urge...

2 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

This is amazing! Thanks for posting, your find is my new obsession! Such beautiful photography and pieces!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Ruche so much! I first found out about them from The Brightside Project (which I go to almost every day now, thanks to you :), and I've already ordered dresses and sweaters that people think are from Anthropologie. I've even seen some of the same pieces on the Anthropologie website as the Ruche website. Perfect!

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin