9.23.2009

whimsical WEDNESDAY: $20 and under


1.) $10 Scallop Coinpurse Orange : I think I currently have 3 coin purses in my massive "Mary Poppins-esque, can fit my whole life in it" purse... strangely enough- none of them are filled with coins... I think I should introduce this cutesy coin purse to my collection and maybe, I don't know, fill it with COINS.
2.) $16 Paper Circus with Dancing Hares : I love this little carousel. It's paper and comes to you all cut out and then you put it together. Sure, it's probably not going to last forever, but don't we all need something so sweet to sit on a shelf somewhere in our lives?
3.) $20 Mobile Rain of Colors : I can't stop myself from looking at all the cloud mobiles in this shop. I just love them. Don't you wish rain was as colorful as on these mobiles?
4.) $19.99 Telephones Knit Pillow : I don't even know why, but I love this quirky little pillow. Ummm- everyone needs a pillow with phones on it.... right?...

Hey! Don't forget to enter my massive blogiversary giveaway. You only have 2 days left!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin