2.02.2010

ich liebe HABA






Well, I definitely have baby on the brain these days. With nearly 10 weeks left until my due date and 2 baby showers coming up, I've been reading, researching, and registering all things baby. In my baby travels, I have found a German toy designer I love. I am anti-plastic and anti-overly complicated, annoying toys, so Haba is right up my alley. Haba makes adorable wooden and fabric toys in bright basic colors. I am having to refrain myself from registering for 20 or so of their toys... and I might have to learn to share with my daughter too.

3 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

These are adorable toys! They bring back many retro memories of the blocks and dolls I used to play with at my grandma's. Sigh...everyone should take a tip from HABA and make things like this! Enjoy the next 10 weeks, crazy how fast this is going!

familyof5 said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wooden toys! We have several Haba toys, and the kids still play with them!
Check out Toyworks if you really want to dream...

blue moss said...

Those are just so fun.....I would have a hard time sharing :)

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin