5.13.2009

i CAN'T stay away


I have missed you all SO MUCH! Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes. Unfortunately I am still not well, but I have enough energy to be bored some days so I am returning to the blog world. I make no promises of daily posts, but I promise to share all things that make me smile and send me on daydreaming tangents. I discovered Google Reader during my time away and haven't been at a loss for inspiring reading material. You are all so talented. I feel so privileged to have such amazingly creative blog friends.

Did I mention I am happy to be back? Yay!

5 comments:

chelsea said...

Glad you are back. I hope you get your normal energy back soon!!

knack said...

Hi friend!! So good to hear from you again....

I think and pray for you regularly....and speaking of Google reader ....you just popped up on mine while I was paying bills! What a nice little break......:) xoxo

blue moss said...

i was JUST thinking about you this evening (and saying a little prayer for you) and wondering how you were. so glad you are back and will be praying for you and your health
all the best michelle

Sarah Ikegami said...

I am happy you are back, too! I look forward to your posts and think it's refreshing to post only when you are inspired...how organic :)

Heidi Jo said...

Chelsea- I'm so happy to be back! Thanks!

Barb & Michelle- Thanks for the prayers. I am so blessed to "know" you both. <3

Sarah- Blog buddies once again! Yeah, I think I put too much pressure on myself to post multiple things daily before and I just want to do it for fun and inspiration now. Take it slow. It's not like I'm getting paid for it. : )

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin