2.08.2012

the PERFECT minted wedding invitations

When Minted contacted me to review Valentine's Day cards, I declined as I still haven't sent out the lovely Christmas cards they supplied me with (hi, I am the queen of late cards), but I recalled my soon-to-be-married sister-in-law's favorite wedding invitations were from Minted and they agreed to help her out.


After looking at wedding invitations on many sites, my SIL couldn't help but keep returning to the Banner and Branches Invitations. They match her wedding colors and theme perfectly and are invitations she'll love looking back on for years to come.


It isn't hard to find unique wedding invitations and save the dates from Minted that you'll love for life. I can look through their collections and find several I would rather have used for my wedding 5+ years ago than the boring ones I did use. But all of my wedding plan regrets are a story for another day. If you have a wedding coming up, check out their selection if you're sick of going through site after site of the same old traditional invites. Between all of the gorgeous fonts, graphics, and designs, you will definitely find something you love.

(FYI- These are my actual opinions about Minted stationary. I will never endorse a product I don't love.)

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin